Mar 12, 2009

LOVE LETTER - TAG FROM FIZAFEYA

...Hmmm....

Surat chenta ini dibuat melalui tag di Fizafeya blog. So, sapa nak buat, pergilah ke blog tuan empunya tag THE TALES

Ini hasil love letter yg dibuat.

Dear pura vida ko a.k.a (the last person who left a comment on your blog).

I don't really know how to tell you this, but Our horoscope doesn't match. I think I realized it when That night At the mental hospital and I saw you Sit on My illegitimate child in Ghana. I'm sure you're Middle class enough to understand That Santa doesn't exist. I'm returning Your memories from the military service to you, but I'll keep Your suicide note as a memory. You should also know that I Always will remember Eggplant-fetishism. Your everlasting enemy.

Loves: OUT OF MY MIND (Your name)
putuscinte

P/S: You are so lifeless, Dumb bitch, Semua blogger (The name of the person that you want to tag).

6 comments:

JohnJenin said...

Permintaan kekasih OUT OF MY MIND untuk memutuskan hubungan diterima kerana Pakcik telah menemui makcik lawa. Haha

JohnJenin said...

susah pakcik nak encrypt tag kamu ini. Dah ding ding kepala pakcik selepas berjaya mengetahui semua fakta tentang kamu :)

Naddy said...

NY is wearing a green shirt and was born in January. She likes to eat hot dog and likes to go barefooted instead of wearing socks. Her under clothes are yellow and she likes to watch top model on tv. She is also bored right now. Her bedroom wall is other coloured and her name starts with N and ends with A. She drinks hot chocolate and wants to go to Greece for a vacation. Her favourite activity when hanging out with friends is taking pictures.

Naddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ouT oF My MinD said...

itulah pck. aku kan OUT OF MY MIND ...jadi ko kena mendalami xtra skit surat chenta ini...hehheehhe

F I Z A F E said...

mmg class la surat cinta ko hahaha

Total Pageviews